Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 29 May 2015

Hi!

| | 0 comments
Hello everyone!

Don't be alarmed yet! You've been redirected here from Books and Their Worldly Realm for a few reasons. FYI, I have been busy for awhile and my blog has sadly been collecting dusts at the same time, so it is now going through some minor inspections!

What's happening right now:
  • I'll be going through posts and comments to remove irrelevant contents
  • PLUS, the template needs a lot of fixing
  • Also, update the links to social networking sites
  • TAGS! (or labels whatever)
  • Maybe graphic/name changes too for BATWR
  • Other miscellaneous updates I may have forgotten at the moment

It will most likely take some time (I'm sorry!) to get those done so please be patient with me. I'm also not sure if I will be posting regularly again since I will, hopefully, be going to uni this year but we'll deal with that later. That'll be all from me. Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance